Cisco Business Edition 6000 is more than just an IP phone system.
It is an all-in-one solution that solves complex communications challenges for business with up to 1,000 employees. It’s the best option for you want to connect with co-workers, customers, and business partners from anywhere, using any device.
- Meet growing employee and business demands.
- Connect up to 1000 users with powerful collaboration capabilities.
- Embrace collaboration technology to solve challenges.
- Create unique, hybrid premises and cloud collaboration user experiences.
And achieve it all with a single, integrated platform: Cisco Business Edition 6000 (BE6000)-Simple Solutions, Big Capability
The Cisco BE6000 is a family of packaged collaboration solutions that comes with all core applications preloaded and ready to run. It provides you with a single, centrally managed voice and video call control platform that scales with business growth up to 1000 users, 2500 devices, and 100 contact center agents.
Platform Model Options
Cisco BE6000 platforms are built on virtualized Cisco Unified Computing System (Cisco UCS) products, which are designed for performance and density over a wide range of company sizes and business workloads. There are three models:
- BE6000H: Supports eight collaboration application options plus one for provisioning in a single virtualized server platform; maximum capacity of 1000 users, 2500 devices, and 100 contact center agents. Ideal for medium- to large-scale end-to-end collaboration deployments.
- BE6000M: Supports four collaboration application options plus one for provisioning in a single virtualized server platform; maximum capacity of 1000 users, 1200 devices, and 100 contact center agents. Ideal for medium-scale end-to-end collaboration deployments.
- BE6000S: Supports five fixed collaboration applications in a single integrated router/gateway/virtualized blade server platform; maximum capacity of 150 users and 300 devices. Ideal for small-scale “office in a box” collaboration deployments.
The servers are delivered ready for use, with a preinstalled virtualization hypervisor and preloaded software, ready to install. Specific details of BE6000 platform components are available at the links provided in following section.
Cisco BE6000H/M: Built for Medium-Scale Collaboration Deployments
The Cisco BE6000 is a packaged solution that comes preloaded with virtualization and applications software. Simply turn on additional collaboration applications as your business needs grow.
Cisco BE6000S: Built for Small-Scale Collaboration Deployments
This integrated router, gateway, and blade server is ideal for small sites that need basic, entry-level voice and IP telephony capabilities, together with powerful, easy-to-use collaboration tools.
Cisco Business Edition 6000 Solutions Components
Cisco BE6000 Solutions Components
|Cisco Unified Communications Manager||Voice and video telephony call control and native call queuing|
|Cisco Prime Collaboration||Comprehensive, single-pane-of-glass management toolset for provisioning, service assurance and analytics, and streamlining upgrades and migrations|
|Cisco Unified Instant Messaging and Presence||Check colleagues’ availability, chat, and escalate to voice or video calls with Cisco Jabber|
|Cisco Unity Connection||Unified voicemail messaging and automated attendant|
|Cisco Expressway||Secure remote and mobile worker, business-to-business, and cloudconnected collaboration|
|Cisco TelePresence Conductor||Video conferencing control|
|Cisco TelePresence Server||Multiparty video conferencing|
|Cisco TelePresence Management Suite||Video conferencing management and scheduling|
|Cisco TelePresence Content Server||Record and stream video conferences for live and on-demand access|
|Cisco Video Communication Server||Interoperability of H.323/SIP endpoints|
|Cisco Unified Contact Center Express||Multichannel customer care and efficient call center management and reporting|
|Cisco Unified Attendant Console||Operators and receptionist to call queuing and distribution|
|Cisco Paging Server||Point-to-point and group paging services|
|Cisco Emergency Responder||Enhanced emergency call tracking and notification services|
|Cisco Spark||Option to add mobile-first cloud messaging and meetings with Cisco Spark Hybrid Services|
|Cisco DevNet||Select third-party and other Cisco Unified Communications co-resident applications|
Simple IP phone system plus much more
More topics you can visit here: http://blog.router-switch.com/category/reviews/cisco-ip-phones-voip/