Cisco 880 Series Integrated Services Routers, a type of fixed-configuration router, provide collaborative business solutions for secure voice and data communication to small businesses and enterprise teleworkers. Cisco 880 routers offer concurrent broadband services over third-generation (3G), Metro Ethernet, and multiple DSL technologies to provide business continuity.
The Cisco 880 Series delivers features including firewall, content filtering, VPNs, and wireless LANs (WLANs) at broadband speeds to small offices.
To know further information, we can check the following details of what Cisco router 880 series offer:
High performance for broadband access in small offices and small branch-office and teleworker sites
Collaborative services with secure analog, digital voice, and data communication
Business continuity and WAN diversity with redundant WAN links: Fast Ethernet, G.SHDSL, Multi-mode DSL (VDSL2 and ADSL2/2+), 3G, and ISDN
Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) voice continuity for enterprise small branch-office and teleworker sites
Enhanced security, including:
. Firewall with advance application and control for email, Instant Messaging (IM), and HTTP traffic
. Site-to-site remote-access and dynamic VPN services: IP Security (IPsec) VPNs (Triple Data Encryption Standard [3DES] or Advanced Encryption Standard [AES]), Dynamic Multipoint VPN (DMVPN), Group Encrypted Transport VPN with onboard acceleration, and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) VPN
. Intrusion prevention system (IPS): An inline, deep-packet inspection feature that effectively mitigates a wide range of network attacks
. Content filtering: A subscription-based integrated security solution that offers category-based reputation rating; keyword blocking; and protection against adware, malware, spyware, and URL blocking
Four-port 10/100 Fast Ethernet managed switch with VLAN support; two ports support Power over Ethernet (PoE) for powering IP phones or external access points
Secure 802.11g/n access-point option based on draft 802.11n standard with support for autonomous or Cisco Unified WLAN architectures
CON/AUX port for console or external modem
One USB 1.1 port for security eToken credentials, booting from USB, and loading configuration
Easy setup, deployment, and remote-management capabilities through web-based tools and Cisco IOS Software
List some hot Cisco 880 Series Data Models
Cisco 881: WAN Interface: 10/100-Mbps Fast Ethernet
LAN Interfaces: 4-port 10/100-Mbps managed switch
802.11g/n Option: Cisco 881W
Integrated 3G: Cisco 881G
Cisco 888: WAN Interface: G.SHDSL (ATM)
LAN Interfaces: 4-port 10/100-Mbps managed switch
802.11g/n Option: Cisco 888W
Cisco 888W: Cisco 888G
Integrated ISDN Dial Backup: Yes
In one word, the Cisco 880 series enable enterprise IT managers and service providers to take full advantage of a solution that can be easily set up at the remote site and can be centrally managed to reduce ongoing operational costs.
If you are a small business, or enterprise small branch office, will you select a Cisco router 880? Hard to choose? Ok, you can check the full list of Cisco 880 series at Router-switch.com to help you make it.
After overview on Cisco 880 Series Integrated Services Routers, if you want to better know features and benefits of Cisco Router 880, you can check the table as follows to determine to buy or not to buy. Here it is:
|Increased performance to run concurrent services
|• Cisco 880 Series Router performance allows customers to take advantage of broadband network speeds while running secure, concurrent data, voice, video, and wireless services.
|• An integrated stateful and application inspection firewall provides network perimeter security.
• High-speed IPsec 3DES and AES encryption offers data privacy over the Internet.
• Intrusion prevention enforces security policy in a larger enterprise or service provider network.
• Content filtering offers category-based URL classification and blocking, thus providing increased productivity and better use of company resources.
|• Multiple WAN links: Fast Ethernet, Multi-mode VDSL2/ADSL2/2+, G.SHDSL, 3G, and ISDN.
|Redundant WAN links
|• Redundant WAN links provide business continuity and WAN diversity with
Four-port 10/100-Mbps managed switch
|• The Cisco 880 Series allows for connection of multiple devices in a small office, with the ability to designate a port as the network edge.
• An optional external PoE adapter powers IP phones and external access points to avoid individual power supplies or power injectors.
• VLANs allow for secure segmentation of network resources.
|• A single dual-purpose port provides direct connection to a console or external modem for management or backup access points.
Optional 802.11g/n access point
|• This broadband router offers a secure integrated access point in a single device.
• This integrated Wi-Fi access point offers IEEE 802.11n draft 2.0 standard support for mobile access to high-bandwidth data, voice, and video applications through the use of multiple-input, multiple-output (MIMO) technology that provides increased throughput, reliability, and predictability.
• The Cisco 880 Series supports both autonomous and unified modes.
|• A built-in real-time clock maintains an accurate date and time for applications that require an accurate time stamp, such as logging and digital certificates.
|SRST (supported on SRST models)
|• SRST provides business continuity for voice when the WAN link fails by switching calls to the PSTN.
|Cisco Configuration Professional
|• Cisco Configuration Professional uses smart wizards and task-based tutorials, which resellers and customers can use to quickly and easily deploy, configure, and monitor a Cisco access router without requiring knowledge of the Cisco IOS Software command-line interface (CLI).
Unified wireless management
|• Configuration and management of access points is automated and simplified without manual intervention.
• A unified hybrid remote-edge access point (HREAP) provides the following:
• WLAN services to remote and branch offices without deploying a wireless LAN controller at each location
• Central configuration and control of unified WLAN services for remote offices through a WAN link
• Flexibility in setting up wireless access at remote locations by specifying how traffic is to be bridged or tunneled
More Cisco 800 Purchasing Info:
The Leading Cisco 880 Series Supplier: Router-switch.com (Also called Yejian Technologies)
NEW ARRIVAL: Cisco 881 Integrated Services Router
- 4* 10/100-Mbps fast Ethernet ports
- Firewall , Content filtering
- VPNs, and WLANs, at broadband speeds to small offices
- Easy deployment
- Centralized management features
Available Qty: 93 units, only $305/unit.
Order amount is more than $1000, can get a gift (T shirt or 8G USB flash disk).
More Related Cisco 800 Tips: