What are the bright features of the new Cisco Catalyst 9800 Series Wireless Controllers? Read here.
The Cisco Catalyst 9800 Series Wireless Controllers are feature rich and enterprise-ready to power your business-critical operations and transform end-customer experiences:
- High availability and seamless software updates, enabled by hot and cold patching, keep your clients and services always on during both planned and unplanned events.
- Secure air, devices, and users with the Cisco Catalyst 9800 Series. Wireless infrastructure becomes the strongest first line of defence with Cisco Encrypted Traffic Analytics and Software-Defined Access. The controllers come with built-in security: secure boot, runtime defenses, image signing, integrity verification, and hardware authenticity.
- Deploy anywhere to enable wireless connectivity everywhere. Whether on-premises, in a public or private cloud, or embedded on a switch, the Cisco Catalyst 9800 Series has multiple scale options to best meet your organization’s needs.
- Built on a modular operating system, the controllers feature open and programmable APIs that enable automation of your day-0 to day-N network operations. Model-driven streaming telemetry provides deep insights into the health of your network and clients.
The Cisco Catalyst 9800 Series Wireless Controllers are available in multiple form factors:
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-40 with 40-Gbps throughput
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-80 with 80-Gbps throughput and optional modular uplinks
- Cisco Catalyst 9800 for private cloud (KVM, VMware, and Cisco ENCS)
- Cisco Catalyst 9800 for public cloud (Amazon Web Services)
- Cisco Catalyst 9800 embedded wireless (for the Cisco Catalyst 9300 Series Switch)
Benefits of Upgrading to the Latest Cisco Wireless Controllers
Reference from https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/products/collateral/wireless/guide-c07-740629.pdf
New: Cisco Catalyst 9800 Series Wireless Controllers
Cisco’s Wireless Solutions-Deployment Modes
Cisco Catalyst 9300 Series–Tech Overview