The Dell PowerEdge R650 rack server features 3rd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors for best-in-class performance and high scalability. Designed to optimize workload performance and data center density, the Dell PowerEdge R650 rack server breathes new life into the business.
1U server built for dense, growing scale-out solutions
Featuring 3rd Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, the Dell EMC PowerEdge R650 is designed to deliver enterprise-class performance and features to meet a range of specific requirements for mid-range workloads.
Scale for challenging and emerging workloads
The new Dell EMC PowerEdge R650 is a 1U 2-socket server built to provide a unique feature set for scale-out environments, designed to maximize performance. With it, you can:
- Add extra power and: Up to two 3rd Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, up to 32 per socket
- Accelerates in-memory workloads: up to 32 DDR4 RDIMMs, 3200 MT/s
- Increase throughput and reduce latency: Up to 3 PCIe 4.0 slots provide OCP 3.0 and SNAP I/O support for NICs
- Includes flexible storage: up to 4x 3.5″ SAS/SATA HDD or SSD; or up to 10x 2.5″ SAS/SATA HDD or SSD and 10 NVMe driver
- Enable virtualization, medium VM density, or VDI and software-defined storage node workloads
Increase rates and accelerate operations through autonomous collaboration
The Dell EMC OpenManage systems management portfolio addresses management complexities and protects IT infrastructure. Using intuitive end-to-end tools from Dell Technologies, IT departments can focus on business growth by reducing process and information gaps to deliver a secure, all-in-one experience. The Dell EMC OpenManage portfolio is the crux of the engine, leveraging the tools and automation to help you scale, manage and secure your technology environment.
- Built-in telemetry streaming, thermal management, and Redfish-compliant RESTful APIs provide simplified visibility and manageability for better server management
- Intelligent automation allows you to collaborate between human actions and system functions to increase productivity
- Integrated change management capabilities for update planning and seamless zero-touch configuration and implementation
- Full stack management integration with Microsoft, VMware, ServiceNow, Ansible and many others for multiple operating environments, from on-premises to cloud to edge
Active resiliency built in through a complete portfolio of solutions
From silicon and supply chain all the way to asset obsolescence, find out if your servers are safe and secure with Dell EMC and Intel technologies from . With enterprise-grade security mechanisms, risk is minimized for organizations ranging from small businesses to hyperscalers, allowing you to maintain confidence in your cyber resilience.
- Drives cyber resilience through persistence such as OpenManage Secure Enterprise Key Manager and Automatic Certificate Enrollment
- Use intelligence, automation, and recovery tools, including iDRAC9 telemetry, BIOS real-time scanning, and OS recovery, to defeat threats with policies
- Enable strong platform security features before building servers (including security component validation and silicon root of trust)
Dell EMC PowerEdge R650 Tower Server Recommendations
|Product Code||Configuration||Processor||Memory||Hard Drive|
|Dell R650 8SFF Server||Dell 1U R650 1*4310 8SFF Server||1 * Intel Xeon 4310||1 * 32G||1*1.2T SAS 10K|
|Dell 1U R650 1*5317 8SFF Server||1 * Intel Xeon 5317||1 * 32G||1*1.2T SAS 10K|
|Dell 1U R650 1*6330 8SFF Server||1 * Intel Xeon 6330||1 * 32G||1*1.2T SAS 10K|
Learn Servers Comparison: