Why was the Cisco Unified IP Phones 9900 considered as the very right one for Collaboration? With the Cisco Unified IP Phones 9900 Series, Cisco combines high-quality VoIP communications with video communications that are ideal for knowledge professionals, managers, and executives who seek greater productivity with a collaborative multimedia experience.
The 9900 Series supports interactive, high-quality, business-grade SD video, enabled directly from the optional Cisco Video Camera. (Note: Multiparty video support may require a customer-supplied multipoint control unit (MCU).
Firstly, you can read these keywords of Cisco IP Phone 9900 to get a general impression.
Advanced Collaborative Media Endpoints
- Rich interactions with HQ video & voice, large color displays
- Desktop consolidation and widest bus. apps with VDI, MIDlets, XML
- Maximum flexibility with USB, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi & Gigabit Ethernet
- Energy-friendly for cost savings
Advanced Collaborative Media Endpoints—More Detailed Features
- Knowledge Professionals, Administrative, Managers and Executives
- H.264 interactive HQ video
- Business Apps: VDI, MIDlets, XML
- High-definition voice
- Connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet, Wi-Fi, USB
- Experience: High-resolution color displays , Jawbone ICON for Cisco, Custom language presentation
- Personalization: Colors, handset styles, wallpapers
- Green: Deep sleep power save option
A Focus on User Experience
There are two models in Cisco IP Phones 9900: IP Phone 9971 & IP Phone 9951.
Cisco Unified IP Phone 9971
Cisco Unified IP Phone 9951
Cisco IP Phone 9971 vs. IP Phone 9951
Cisco Unified IP Phone 9900 Series Portfolio Benefits
Reduced Total Cost of Ownership
- Desktop virtualization enables hardware and software consolidation
- Video integration lowers OPEX costs
- 9971 Wi-Fi offers ROI with Cisco Unified Wireless Network
- Power save reduces consumption
Enhanced User Experience
- Bluetooth adds freedom at the desktop
- Large, high-resolution color displays deliver a richer application experience
- High-definition voice reduces fatigue with crystal clear communications
- USB ports add flexibility and convenience
- Choice of colors, handset styles, wallpaper deliver more personalization
More Topics Related to Cisco Unified IP Phones
How to Save Power on Cisco IP Phones?
How to Start up a Cisco IP Phone?