Now, the Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series includes main four models: Cisco IP Phone 7811, 7821, 7841, and 7861.
The 7800 Series are Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 1 rated, helping you optimize port availability in your wiring closets when deployed. In addition, the Cisco EnergyWise Power Save Plus option on the 7821, 7841, and 7861 models reduces power consumption by up to 60 percent in off-work hours.
From left-to-right, they are:
- Cisco IP Phone 7811 supporting one line (available in charcoal only)
- Cisco IP Phone 7821 supporting two lines (available in charcoal and white)
- Cisco IP Phone 7841 supporting four lines (available in charcoal and white)
- Cisco IP Phone 7861 supporting sixteen lines (available in charcoal and white)
Simple, Cost-Effective Administration
- Support of on-premise and hosted Cisco and third-party hosted call control platforms3
- Power over Ethernet Class 1 and Cisco EnergyWise to help reduce energy costs
- Greater customization and flexibility with a field-replaceable bezel option4
- Integrated IEEE switches to reduce installation costs and clutter at the desktop
- Cisco Expressway supports remote worker single sign-on access without a VPN client
1Available with 7821, 7841, and 7861 models only. The 7811 model supports wideband audio with an optional handset only.
27821, 7841, and 7861 models
37811 model requires a future IP phone firmware update for support. Telephony features may vary by vendor platform. Consult your third-party call control vendor for details on feature support.
47821, 7841, and 7861 models
Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series for Third-Party Call Control
The following four models of Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series:
• Cisco IP Phone 7811–A single-line endpoint designed for common areas and knowledge workers with occasional-to-light voice communications needs. It comes with a 3.28-inch (83-mm), high-resolution monochrome display and a speakerphone. It also has an IEEE 10/100 integrated switch to support a local PC. Wideband audio is available via purchase of an optional wideband handset.
• Cisco IP Phone 7821–Building on the 7811, the 7821 is a 2-line endpoint for knowledge workers and managers, on-premises or remote, who have light-to-moderate voice communications needs. Contact center agents that support small call-queue environments could also have interest. It comes with 2 dedicated programmable line and feature keys, a 3.5-inch (89-mm) backlit display, and support for third-party headsets. Wideband audio comes standard on handset, headset, and the speakerphone.
• Cisco IP Phone 7841–Adding to the features of the 7821, the 7841 is a 4-line endpoint for knowledge workers, administrative staff and managers, and contact center agents and supervisors, whether on-premises or remote, with moderate-to-active levels of voice communication needs. It comes standard with 4 dedicated programmable line and feature keys. The IP Phone 7841 includes an IEEE 10/100/1000 integrated switch to support a co-located PC.
• Cisco IP Phone 7861–A 16-line endpoint with programmable line/ feature keys for administrative staff, managers, contact center agents, and supervisors who require active voice communications support. It comes with a paper label insert that you can locally print to customize its line and feature key labels. It comes standard with an IEEE 10/100 integrated switch.
Specifications at a Glance-IP Phone 7811
The Cisco IP Phone 7811 and 7821 require a Basic User Connect License (UCL) in order to connect to Cisco Unified Communications Manager. The Cisco IP Phone 7841 and 7861 require an Enhanced User Connect License (UCL) in order to connect to Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
More about the features and benefits of the Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series, product specifications, ordering information, etc. you can visit the https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/collaboration-endpoints/unified-ip-phone-7800-series/data-sheet-c78-729488.html