Cisco delivered new enterprise collaboration solutions designed for the modern workspace at its annual Collaboration Summit event 2013. It focuses on delivering innovations that embrace the modern workspace and enable users to work smarter and more efficiently from virtually anywhere.
Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series, Cisco also delivered at the annual Collaboration Summit this year. Optimal for midmarket customers, these phones have a new ergonomic design, come with intuitive navigation and wideband audio on all paths, and are available now. Since they are PoE class-1 devices, they are very frugal in terms of power consumption and also intelligent‑they can automatically power down during off-hours, saving energy and helping to reduce costs by as much as 60 percent.
What does the Cisco IP Phone 7800 look like? Why shall we be looking forward to it? What it can do for us? The bright features? Here, let’s take a look.
The IP Phone 7800 Series is optimal for:
- Customers who currently use traditional analog or digital phones but want to move to IP telephony
- Organizations that want to expand their investment in Cisco Unified Communications
The Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series introduces three models to the Cisco IP Phone portfolio. From left-to-right, they are:
• The IP Phone 7821 supporting two lines
• The IP Phone 7841 supporting four lines
• The IP Phone 7861 supporting sixteen lines
This series adds three new phones (IP Phone 7821, IP Phone 7841, and IP Phone 7861) to our portfolio that address the needs of business users such as: knowledge workers, administrative staff, managers, contact center agents.
Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series, key features and capabilities that promote a superior user experience include:
- High-resolution, graphical, pixel-based, white-backlit gray scale displays, and context-sensitive soft keys
- Dedicated fixed keys for common functions such as conference, messaging, and directory, and a two-way navigation button
- Full wideband capability throughout the handset, headset, and speakerphone for clear audio
- Choice of models with 2, 4, or 16 programmable line keys
- Electronic hookswitch control for added flexibility in managing personal calls
IP Phone 7800 Series, Simple Administration
The Cisco IP Phone 7800 is easy to deploy and manage, with features such as:
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 1 endpoints and Cisco EnergyWiseoptions to reduce your energy costs and carbon footprint
- Enhanced customization and flexibility with a field-replaceable bezel option
- Integrated IEEE switches on all models to support traffic from a colocated PC
- Wall-mount option for common areas, such as hallways, cafeterias, and shipping and receiving, or where desk space is limited
Three Models of Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series-IP Phone 7821, 7841, 7861, Simple Specifications
Cisco IP Phone 7800 Info from Cisco.com
Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series Data Sheets https://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6788/phones/ps13220/data-sheet-c78-729488.html
More about Cisco IP Phone Topics: