Aruba has a wide range of wireless products including 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6) and 802.11ac (Wi-Fi 5) access points that can address today’s most challenging Wi-Fi use cases. Flexible deployment options allow the APs to be deployed in controller-managed, controllerless (Instant), or remote access modes for midsize and large enterprise environments.
Aruba APs also support Bluetooth and Zigbee for IoT and location-bases services.
Aruba access points (APs) offer maximum deployment flexibility in a wide range of wireless LAN (WLAN) environments — central and remote sites, locations with high concentrations of Wi-Fi clients, indoors and outdoors, and harsh industrial environments.
- Aruba 802.11ac wireless access points deliver superb Wi-Fi performance – they can be deployed as controller-managed or controllerless Aruba Instant APs depending on the design, scope and scale of your wireless network.
- And Aruba’s newest Wave 2 APs deliver screaming fast 11ac speeds with a HPE Smart Rate multi-gig uplink to boost network performance in high-density environments.
Learn more about the main Aruba Wireless APs and Mobility Controllers
Selected Aruba Wireless Models-Hot and Trendy
|JX952A||Aruba AP-207 802.11n/ac 2×2:2 Dual Radio Integrated Antenna AP|
|JX954A||Aruba Instant IAP-207 802.11n/ac 2×2:2 Dual Radio Integrated Antenna AP|
|JZ320A||Aruba AP-303 Dual 2×2:2 MU-MIMO Radio Internal Antennas Unified Campus AP|
|JX936A||Aruba AP-305 802.11n/ac 2×2:2/3×3:3 MU-MIMO Dual Radio Integrated Antenna AP|
|JX945A||Aruba Instant IAP-305 802.11n/ac Dual 2×2:2/3×3:3 MU-MIMO Radio Integrated Antenna AP|
|JW797A||Aruba AP-315 802.11n/ac 2×2:2/4×4:4 MU-MIMO Dual Radio Integrated Antenna AP|
|JW811A||Aruba Instant IAP-315 802.11n/ac Dual 2×2:2/4×4:4 MU-MIMO Radio Integrated Antenna AP|
|JW633A||Aruba 7005 (RW) 4-port 10/100/1000BASE-T 16 AP and 1K Client Controller|
|JX927A||Aruba 7008 (RW) 8p 100W PoE+ 10/100/1000BASE-T 16 AP and 1K Client Controller|
- AP-207 (controller-managed) and IAP-207 (Instant): – 802.11ac – 5GHz 2×2 MIMO (867 Mbps max rate) and 2.4GHz 2×2 MIMO (400 Mbps max rate) radios, with a total of two integrated omni-directional downtilt dualband antennas
- AP-305 (controller-managed) and IAP-305 (Instant): – 5GHz 802.11ac 3×3 MIMO (1,300 Mbps max rate) and 2.4GHz 802.11n 2×2 MIMO (300 Mbps max rate) radios, with a total of three integrated omni-directional downtilt dual- band antennas.
- AP-315 (controller-managed) and IAP-315 (Instant): – 5GHz 802.11ac 4×4 MIMO (1,733 Mbps max rate) and 2.4 GHz 802.11n 2×2 MIMO (300 Mbps max rate) radios, with a total of four integrated omni-directional downtilt dual-band antennas
- 7005 Mobility Controller is a compact, fanless entry-level branch platform that can be powered by a power-over ethernet (PoE) switch.
- 7008 Mobility Controller is a compact, fanless entry-level branch platform with 8 integrated PoE and PoE+ switch ports for small branch locations with some PoE requirements.
Top Aruba Access Switch Models, Which One will be Your Option?