Cisco WAP571 Access Point, Cisco WAP571 Wireless-AC N Premium Dual Radio Access Point with PoE, what does it can do more for you? Yes, the more.
Cisco added its new WAP571 wireless access point to the Cisco Small Business 500 Series Wireless Access Points (The wireless access points offer 802.11ac and 802.11n wireless connectivity for indoor and outdoor environments.)
Connect more devices, run more apps, and still keep your network more efficient all at affordable price. Now you can, with the new Cisco WAP571 wireless access point with 802.11ac technology.
The Cisco WAP571’s Front and Back Panels
Get exceptional performance, faster connection, and wider coverage on your mobile devices. The WAP571 access point has built-in controller software for managing multiple access points. Its intuitive web-bases configuration allows you to set it up in just minutes.
The Cisco WAP571 access point offers:
- Concurrent dual-band radio support up to 1.3 Mbps on a 5.0-Ghz radio, and 600 Mbps on a 2.4-Ghz radio to make the most of capacity and coverage
- 3×3 MIMO with three spatial streams on both 5.0 GHz and 2.4 GHz allows for maximum performance
- Single Point Setup, a controller-less technology, simplifies the deployment and management of multiple access points, without requiring additional hardware
- A two-Gigabit Ethernet LAN interface can enable a high-speed uplink to the wired network and also link aggregation support to increase the overall bandwidth between the two ports
- A captive portal facilitates highly secure, customized guest access with multiple rights and roles
WAP571 Wireless-AC/N Premium Dual Radio Access Point Specifications
|IEEE 802.11ac, 802.11a, 802.11n, 802.11g, 802.11b, 802.3af, 802.3u, 802.1X (security authentication), 802.1Q (VLAN), 802.1D (Spanning Tree), 802.11i (WPA2 security), 802.11e (wireless QoS), IPv4 (RFC 791), IPv6 (RFC 2460)
|2 LAN Gigabit Ethernet autosensing
|Category 5e or better
|Internal antennas optimized for installation on a wall or ceiling
Network Capabilities-WAP571 Wireless
|Number of VLANs
|1 management VLAN plus 32 VLANs for SSIDs
|Yes● IPv6 host support● IPv6 RADIUS, syslog, Network Time Protocol (NTP)
|802.1Q-based VLANS, 32 active VLANS plus 1 management VLAN
More the detailed specifications, package contents, and minimum requirements for the WAP571 Wireless-AC/N Premium Dual Radio Access Point you can refer to the latest data sheet here:
A Typical Wireless Access Point Configuration
The following Table shows the product part numbers and descriptions to make ordering easier.
|WAP571 Wireless-AC/N Premium Dual Radio Access Points (United States)
|WAP571 Wireless-AC/N Premium Dual Radio Access Points (China)
|WAP571 Wireless-AC/N Premium Dual Radio Access Points (Europe, EU region, United Kingdom, HK, Thailand, UAE, Turkey, South Africa, Vietnam)
|WAP571 Wireless-AC/N Premium Dual Radio Access Points (Korea)
|WAP571 Wireless-AC/N Premium Dual Radio Access Points (Canada, Argentina, Colombia, Mexico, Brazil)
|WAP571 Wireless-AC/N Premium Dual Radio Access Points (India, Chile, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines)
|WAP571 Wireless-AC/N Premium Dual Radio Access Points (Australia/New Zealand)
More Cisco SMB Wireless Access Point in Brief