In the last article, we shared a lot of details of Cisco DNA solutions and products. One of them is the Digital-Ready Infrastructure.
An exclusive function that the Cisco Aironet Access Points offer is Flexible Radio Assignment. This feature allows the access point to automatically adjust the network when client surges occur.
Cisco DNA-ready wireless products:
- Cisco Aironet 3800 Series
- Cisco Aironet 2800 Series
- Cisco Aironet 1800 Series
- Cisco 8540 Wireless Controller
- Cisco 5520 Wireless Controller
- Cisco Meraki MR
Learn more: See What’s Possible with Cisco Wireless Products
The Cisco switching products offer a function called Unified Access Data Plane Application-Specific Integrated Circuit (UADP ASIC) for wired and wireless convergence. This feature enables converged wired and wireless access for operational simplicity and scale.
Cisco DNA-ready switching products:
- Cisco Catalyst 9000 family–Cisco Catalyst 9300 Series Switches–Cisco Catalyst 9400 Series Switches–Cisco Catalyst 9500 Series Switches
- Cisco Catalyst 3650 and 3850 Series
- Cisco Catalyst 4500E Series + Supervisor 8E
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series + Supervisor 6T
- Cisco Catalyst 6800 Series
- Cisco Nexus 7700+M3 Card
- Cisco Meraki MS
The Cisco DNA-ready routing products combine two unique features that speed up the time it takes to deploy your branch office. With the Cisco Intelligent WAN (IWAN) app with the APIC-EM, IT can automate the provisioning of multiple branch offices and provide intelligent path selection and application control—with minimal programming and customization. These capabilities will simplify and streamline your network operations, reducing costs and saving time.
Cisco DNA-ready router products:
- Cisco 4000 Series Integrated Service Routers
- Cisco ASR 1000 Series Aggregation Service Routers
- Cisco Cloud Service Router 1000v and Cisco Integrated Services Virtual Router
- Cisco Meraki MX