- HPE ProLiant Gen10 servers offer a secure, high-performing, and highly affordable platform to run Big Data workloads and the most demanding applications.
- They provide a complete infrastructure that supports both your business objectives and your business growth.
- With HPE ProLiant Gen10 servers, IT can operate at the speed of today’s business, handle the most demanding applications, and constantly accelerate innovation.
If you have the current HPE ProLiant Gen9 Servers, you can read the following HPE ProLiant Gen9 to Gen10 Server Transition Guide
The new HPE ProLiant Gen10 Servers
Secure your digital assets and take your datacenter to the next level. By building on the HPE ProLiant Gen10 Core Enterprise Portfolio you are able to address the most challenging IT issues of today with a vision for tomorrow.
HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10: – The dense compute standard for multi-workload environments…
The secure 2P HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Server delivers exceptional flexibility and unmatched expandability packed in a dense 1U rack design. Deploy this 2P secure platform for diverse workloads in space constrained environments.
HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10: – The industry-leading server for multi-workload compute…
The secure, resilient 2P 2U HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server delivers world-class performance and supreme versatility for multiple environments – Containers to Cloud to Big Data. Standardize on the industry’s most trusted compute platform.
HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10: – Proliant’s most powerful and versatile 1P tower…
The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 delivers the right size Tower with performance and expandability that covers a wide range of applications and workloads and addresses our customers from SMB to enterprise class server ROBO environments. Accelerate your business with this right-sized compute.
HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10: – ProLiant’s most powerful and versatile 2P tower…
Driving a wide range of workloads with a flexible, shorter and rackable chassis design that can fit in different physical environments, the secure 2P HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 Server delivers the ideal set of performance and expandability for changing business needs making it the choice for growing SMBs, remote/branch offices of large enterprises and data centers. Choose this 2P tower that grows with you in the digital economy.
HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10: – A compact and uniquely designed server for SMB…
The HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 is ideal for small and home offices looking to build their first IT server environment with a form factor that is easy to use. Note: iLO not available in this model
HPE iLO 5 – Silicon Root of Trust
The World’s Most Secure Industry Standard Servers
- Hardware Root of Trust with an immutable public key/hash
- CNSA suite (commercial national security algorithms) established for handling of top secret classified material.
- Common Criteria (US federal government prevention specifications) and FIPS 140-2 Level 1 validation
- Supply Chain Integrity through anti-counterfeiting and supplier reinforced security standards
- Detection of compromised firmware code or malware, enabled by Hardware Root of Trust
- ArcSight enhanced iLO integration of audit logs to detect anomalies as an Security Information and Event Management software (SIEM) tool
- Verified boot integrity check
- Chassis intrusion detection on most server chassis through CTO option
- Secure Start to recover firmware to authentic state after denial of service attempt or detection of compromised code.
- Data collection capability for forensics evaluation of server breach
- HPE custom recovery services through Pointnext technical services
With 2x the CPU MHz in iLO 5, Virtual Media performance is twice as fast vs iLO 4. Also available on Gen10 servers, the new iLO service port is a USB port for integrated remote console and active health system downloads that gives you direct, front of server access to iLO.
With iLO 5, we’re moving to full agentless management. Freedom from the hassle of inventorying and updating various management agents, agentless management allows for a more simplified and streamlined way to monitor your servers. Also new in Gen10, System Management Assistant (SMA) support for Gen10 Agentless Management enables routing of SNMP information sourced from the iLO via the Operating System.
IPMI enhancements also allow for increased interoperability with industry IPMI tools. New with Gen10 servers, iLO services and access options can be enabled/disabled.
Some popular HPE ProLiant Gen10 servers are on sale now…
>>Shop more HPE Servers