Nowadays, there are many brands of switches in the market. How to choose a right one with suitable cost is a question for many enterprises. But today, you may find a useful network switch selector to help. It includes Dell switch selector, HPE switch selector, Cisco switch selector, Aruba switch selector and others! Let’s try!
First, this is the link of network switch selector: Cisco, Huawei, Aruba, Dell Switch Selector.
Then, you will see this.
Let me introduce how to use this tool.
There are many options:
- Brand: You can select one of them or several of them, including Cisco, HPE/Aruba, Juniper, D-Link, TP-Link, UBNT, etc.
- Management: You can select managed switches or unmanaged switches.
- Routing Switching: Layer 2 or Layer 3. Now Layer 3 switches has good value for money.
- Port Count: This is the choice of downlink ports.
- Port Type: This is the type of uplink ports.
- Forwarding rate: It means the speed of the switches.
- Uplink speed: The speed of uplink ports.
- Features: Here includes PoE switches, Non PoE switches, Stackable switches or not, the switches support power redundancy or not.
- Scenario: What type of our business can select what type of switches, such as SMB switches, Branch switches, Campus switches, Data center switches and Industry switches.
The page will be refreshed when you select an option every time. After you finished selecting, you can find the result in the list. The list will recommend the suitable switches for you. Furthermore, you can buy the switch right now by clicking the “Add to Cart” button.
Can this network switch selector help you? If you have some suggestions to improve this tool, please tell me.
Buyer Guide: How to Select Access Layer Switches for Enterprise?
Aruba Instant on Series Datasheet: Switch and AP
Huawei Switches Vs. Juniper Switches
Cisco Switches vs. Dell Switches